Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Goodness

In February of 2006 I attended the best concert I've ever been to. My sister and I drove down to Las Vegas with my dad to see Coldplay at the MGM Grand. We had a great time and Chris Martin and co. put on a fantastic show. I've been waiting and waiting for Coldplay to go on another U.S. Tour and the other day I opened up my Coldplay E-newsletter to see that they had announced their U.S. Tour dates. I got all excited and figured I'd be able to see them in Vegas again. As I scrolled through the tour dates, I came to the very last one and literally rejoiced out loud when I saw that they are stopping in Salt Lake City! It's their last tour date on November 22. I'm so freakin' excited! Coldplay just makes me happy. I'm going to try and see them in Vegas as well and make a weekend out of that trip since it falls on the weekend after my birthday. Hopefully it all works out!!

Here's a few pics from when Kelli and I saw them a few years ago:
Kelli and I anxiously waiting for the concert to start.


Chris Martin, doin' his thang. ;)

Kelli and I after the concert.

No comments: