Monday, May 11, 2009

Hey Boston, GET READY!

Many of you know that my "little" brother, Tyler, is leaving on his mission this week for Boston, Massachusetts. I am so excited for him. He is going to be an INCREDIBLE missionary. I say "little" because he passed me in height by almost a foot a good 5 years ago.

Ty and Kelli when they were babies. I love them more now than I did then...One time I poked them with forks!! :)

This would be more how I know them now. Us Davies have a great skill -- we can win any Ugliest Face Contest.

Ty and I have always gotten along pretty great. We've always had a common interest in sports. I'll miss being able to text him during or after a game!!


Crazy kid cut himself a mohawk a little while back. I secretly loved it. Haha. Tyler has always had the greatest sense of humor!


Just look how cute he is! One day some girl is going to be very, very lucky!

Tyler, I love you and am going to miss you so much! I don't think it's hit me yet and I'm not looking forward to Wednesday at the MTC. The people of Boston better get ready. Especially The Big 3! :) You're gonna be great!!


4 comments:

meeshw said...

See...this is the problem with not really being part of the family anymore...I knew that Tyler had his papers in but I NEVER heard where he was going or if he ever got them back...
Thank goodness for your blog...
Please wish him the best from me...he will make a wonderful missionary. I am thrilled for him...and Boston is awesome!

Holly said...

I can't believe Ty's old enough to go on a mission! I heard he gave an amazing talk on Sunday! Wish we could have been there, he's going to do GREAT!! :)

Anonymous said...

Those were great pics- totally made me smile (especially the mohawk!). He is going to do awesome!! I'm sure he'll be missed though :)

Neal and Angie said...

I was so glad I was able to go to his talk Sunday! He did a great job and it was fun to see you! He's going to be a wonderful missionary!