Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm Alive

So, I realize it's been a while but you can probably tell by the lack of posts how busy I've been and how much I need to catch up on.... NOT!

More like that's how boring my life has been lately. Yep, this summer has really not been that exciting. Here's a short update though.

  • My sister got engaged!! So what if she's only 19, right? That's normal around here! ;) She's going to marry Robbie, who we love, so we're very happy for them. She found a BEAUTIFUL wedding dress last night. Can't wait for the big day.
  • I will be leaving for here next Wednesday: Yep, I'll be NYC bound with my favorite traveling buddy Tawny! We certainly love our spontaneous trips.
  • Tawny e-mailed me a list of things we're going to do while we're there and I keep reading it because I'm so excited! I'm most excited for Central Park(I didn't quite make it there the last time), Broadway shows, and the Yankees/Red Sox game. Well, more like everything.
  • Which brings me to my next point-- I'm torn on what to wear to the big game! I'm not a huge baseball fan but I love a good rivalry. Tawny is a HUGE Yankees fan but I sorta feel like I should rep the brother who's out in Boston and wear some Red Sox gear. I'm kinda scared though...mostly of Tawny. We'll see. I'm sure I'll be back with a post with LOTS of pictures! :)
  • Speaking of Tyler, I miss him! He's doing great out in Boston though and I know he's an awesome missionary.
  • My roommates and I found a townhouse in South Provo that I can't wait to move in to. Mostly because I'm sick of my current disgusting apartment. I keep finding bugs in my room and it's grossing me out! It'll be so nice to be somewhere that is actually nice and it's only like 1 minute away from work. So that'll be really convenient.
Honestly, that's about all I got right now. Told ya, life isn't too exciting right now. But at least I've got next week to look forward to!

7 comments:

TAWNY said...

Tara, if you want to risk your life at the hands of hundreds of Bronx Bombers fans, be my guest. Just know that I have advised you otherwise.

Neal and Angie said...

Sounds like your life is starting to get exciting...NYC, moving! Can't wait to see how your trip goes. I'm still waiting for you to come and visit me here :)

Holly said...

Your life IS exciting Tar! How fun!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun in NY!! Ty would be proud if you wore red sox gear..:) Keep us updated on him and how he's doing!

meeshw said...

WWWHHHAAATTTT???? Kelli is engaged? No way!!!! How exciting for her...thank goodness for your blog...it is my ONLY link to what is going on with your family...please tell her congratulations from me with a big hug...I can't wait to tell Kenya...she will be happy as well...

On another fun note...have a blast in NYC...so glad you are going...love you tara...

Tami said...

Soak every bit in Tara! I love NYC! I will be surprised if you fly back. I can see you staying there. Take tons of pictures to share on your blog. Love you!

Mindy said...

Hi Tara!
This is Mindy and I am Robbie's sister. Kelli told me about your blog and so I came here, read some, and love it! You are super funny!

I especially liked your post when you were tagged. I never wash my face, either, and only like comfy clothes, too. I'm lucky because I get to wear sweats for my job all day every day! (I stay at home with my kids. I probably should get dressed, but I don't.) We're twins!

I just wanted to say hi and that I'm excited to meet you sometime. I really love Robbie (he's my favorite brother most of the time) but I have to say that he is DEFINITELY getting the better end of this deal. Kelli is great. I am so excited that she's going to be around.