Thursday, August 09, 2007

Long time, no blog.

It's been a long time since I last blogged. Let me fill you in on everything that has gone on in the last 8 months of my life.

- I lived in Key West for 5 months and spent a majority of my time there demonstrating color-changing t-shirts.
- I had a boyfriend while I was there and we haven't officially broken up yet but I'm still back to wishing I had one. And fortunately the quote in White Chicks is wrong, once you go black, you really don't need a wheelchair.
- I moved back to Utah to where I had no job and all my friends had boyfriends. It still sucks.
- After a month of babysitting, going to the pool, and taking a vacation to Louisiana, I had a rockin' tan and was finally able to get a job. Not that the tan had anything to do with my employment status though. Unfortunately, I'm not too fond of the job. I don't work enough and I don't make enough money. But, about 10 minutes ago I was just offered a raise.
- I turned 21 but have yet to fully take advantage of the legalness of my age.
- I think I've gained a few pounds and it's completely depressing.
- Summer has been a complete bore. I spend most of my time reading and re-reading books, all while waiting for my only show of the summer(SYTYCD) to come on every week.
- When I got back from Florida I decided not to go back to BYU and I start school in 2 weeks at UVSC. I'm actually a little excited for it.

Besides all that, I think I'm pretty much the same. I still enjoy all the celebrity gossip I can get- I'm happy that David and Victoria Beckham moved to the U.S. so I can see more of him. I'm in love with Jim Halpert more than ever and would probably have to change my whole list that I created last year to include him on it. I think Britney Spears has gone completely insane. Lindsay Lohan is basically a waste of space but I still hope she can get better(at the rehab center located 30 minutes from my house!). And over the past month or so I have somehow formed a crush on Zac Efron, especially as Link Larkin in Hairspray. I don't like to admit it though because then I feel like a cradle-robber.

I don't know what else there is that has happened in the last 8 months that is significant enough to write about(as if my opinion on celebrities is a significant subject matter). I should've blogged while I was in Key West because there were some interesting things that happened but it's too late for that. Maybe one day I'll dedicate a whole entry to my Key West experience. Anyway, I thought maybe I should write to say that I am alive and hopefully I will continue to blog as much as I did before. We'll see though!

No comments: