Monday, July 10, 2006

My List

I do not want to be at work any longer. It is 3:30 and I am ready to go home. Time to write another blog.

I came across another person's blog and the entry was about 10 characters in television and movies that they would "do". I, being the good Mormon girl that I am, obviously wouldn't "do" them. Deciding to define "do" in another way, I started thinking of who I would choose.

This is what I've come up with:
Honorable Mention: Noel Crane from Felicity(when he has cute hair) and Rusty Ryan from Oceans 11(I had to add Brad Pitt in there somewhere).






10. Ben Barry from How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Matthew McConaughey has got a rockin' bod, there's no denying that.









9. Sawyer from Lost. I can't help but think the bad guy is sexy. And he also has a rockin' bod.












8. Paul Walker's character on Into the Blue. Okay, I don't even know his name but that is not a requirement. All I remember from that movie is that he looked GOOD.







7. Tony from 24. Oh how I miss Tony. Who doesn't want to, ahem, "do" a hero?









6. Will Tippin from Alias. I loved him. I almost wanted him to hook up with Sidney instead of Vaughn. Almost. But who doesn't want a hot best friend, with added benefits, like him?






5. Dr. McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy. Okay, nobody can deny the fact that he really is a dreamboat.











4. Jason Bourne from the Bourne Identity. I only needed to see one scene in that movie to make me want to rock that bod.







3. Jack from Lost. He used to be my number 4 but after having recently watched Party of Five, Matthew Fox is really starting to grow on me. And when he is Jack, he is just plain sexy.









2. Ben Covington from Felicity. As big of a jerk as he can be, I still love him. I don't know what it is about him that makes me love him as much as I do, I just do. And I always will.





1. Michael Vaughn in Alias. I didn't know it was possible for me to love Michael Vartan any more than I did in Never Been Kissed. But then I saw Alias. Do I really need to explain more? I didn't think so.








There is my list of characters I would "do". You can choose to define "do" however you joy and I will define it however I joy.




I must add that if athletes were a part of this list then I would have to add Andy Roddick and David Beckham to it. I'm not sure but I think I might make Andy my number one and David my number 4 behind Ben. I love Andy and I seriously think that I could look at David Beckham all day.






That is all.

No comments: