Thursday, July 20, 2006

Praise the Heavens

The title to this post is very appropriate. First of all, I just want to say that I am so glad that America was smart and didn't vote for Dmitry on my new favorite reality TV show. Yes, that is right everyone, So You Think You Can Dance is my favorite summer show. For the record, I think Allison should win. And I'm not just saying that because she is a local and went to my same junior high. I think she is the best dancer on the show. But then again, what do I know about dancing? I also love Benji because he is hysterical. They are the only ones who ever get my votes.

Secondly, if you haven't noticed already, I have changed the URL to my blog. It is now so-this-is-my-blog.blogspot.com. Original, I know. I was just sick of having my first and last name as the URL.

And finally, I have yet to post about how the Soccer Sex God himself,(Kristine thought of that one) David Beckham is coming to Salt Lake City in 23 days and I get to see him in person. HELLO!! It is not certain whether he will play or not but do I really care? Well, maybe a little, but I mostly just want to see his beautiful face. I found out today that he is scheduled to participate in an autograph signing session before the game. You can bet your you know what that I will be there! McKensie and I are very excited, to say the least. It is going to be a blast!

Well, that is all for now. I am going to go to bed now so I can wake up and look hot for the beautiful inter-office mail delivery person who comes into my office each day. He WILL love me someday. Peace.

No comments: