Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Halo


What happened to the good old days of Nintendo 64? I've said for the longest time that I don't want to marry someone who plays Nintendo all the time, if even at all. I'm starting to realize that it is going to be nearly impossible to find a guy who fits that criteria. Looks like I'm bound to be a spinster after all! But seriously, what is the deal with boys and the Nintendo these days? Especially that ridiculous game Halo? I will never understand the need to take off a day of work or school to stay home and play a game for 10+ hours. That has to be the biggest waste of time known to mankind. I could probably handle a guy who liked to get out the old N64 and play a good game of Mario Kart or Mario Party, at the least to appease me and my longing for the good old days, but does he even exist in this world of nerd Halo and Madden 2007 players? Doubtful. I'm probably better off just buying myself a dog to keep me company for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Kristine L. said...

Haha, they do exist!!! I love Mario Party... so if ever you just want to play it, you had better know I will! Remember how our co-worker took the day off to play Halo? And how he beat the game in like 8 hours? One time I went to these guys house and they were doing an entire draft to play one game of Madden. I was there for like 5 hours and they did that the whole time... and they hadn't even started playing yet! So I agree... ridiculous.