Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I'll Miss You!


Today my sister left for Jordan. She's on a flight right now, as I type this, to Chicago with every Osmond imaginable. (I guess they're on their way there for a special on Oprah.) Kelli is going on an Operation Smile mission for 10 days and then she is going to spend a few days in Jerusalem after that. How cool is that? And how jealous are you really? I know I'm jealous. Well, jealous isn't the right word because I'm totally excited for her. I wish I could go with her is what I mean! What an awesome opportunity. Kelli is so amazing and deserves everything and every opportunity that has been given to her. She's one of my best friends and I will surely miss her a lot! The girl she is going with, Tiana, is going to be keeping a blog while they are over there so be sure to check it out. It can be found HERE. Hopefully they will be able to update it pretty often. I guess Microsoft asked her to keep the blog and gave her a laptop to do it. Also, there is going to be a crew from CNN following them around so that'll be cool to see that on the air. Keep Kelli in your prayers. And Happy Birthday to her and Tyler! They turned 18 yesterday. AAGH! That makes me feel so old!

4 comments:

Kristine L. said...

Ahhhh, that is sweet. I love sisters. And I can't believe Kelli is 18... I think when I met her, she was like 15. Weird. She is just so grown up. Let me know when she is on TV...

Tami said...

T-A-R-A!!! Woo hoo! Love the blog! I'm trying to get one started for our family, but I'm clueless. I NEED YOUR HELP. You're awesome. Miss you tons!

Tara said...

Tami! I'm was so excited to see your comment! Thanks so much! I love you guys and I really wish I could come out and see the twins in person. I've seen all the pictures and they are the MOST adorable babies ever! Seriously. I'm so excited for you guys!

Andy please do start a blog! It's such a great way to keep in touch and see what's going on in everyone's life! E-mail me and I'll help you all that I can. I'm not that knowledgable but I'll help in whatever way I can! Love you!!

Tara

Julia said...

Yay! Tara, I love reading your posts. We miss you too. Everytime we come to visit and you're not there it is a huge disappointment. Hopefully though we can catch you the next time. Maybe Feb.?? I can't believe Kelli is going to Jordan. I thought it was supposed to be Africa. Wow.
I read your post about traveling. You have to do it! I wish that I would have been able to a do a little more, but hopefully in the next phase of life Steve and I will get to visit those places on our list.
Keep up the posts :) Love you