Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Kill. Me. Now.

Today was not a good day. First of all, it took me FOREVER to get to sleep last night and then I woke up with serious back pain and a bad sore throat. My body ached all day and I can feel myself getting sick. Then I went to get my oil changed in my car and they kindly informed me that apparently I had a flat tire. Who knew? Not me. I don't even know how long I drove with a flat tire for but now my rim is totally bent and my hubcap is broken. I just can't deal with it. I don't have the money to pay for that. Not even close. AAAGH!!! Today, I hate my life, except for the part where I got 100% on my math test. The class is not that hard but a perfect score is a perfect score, right? And it was my third perfect score of the year in that class. But besides that, please refer to the title of this post.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I think I would def be excited about a perfect score! on anything at this point! haha sorry about the one bad thing after the next though..you should party with us this Friday..it will make EVERYTHING better!

and you are on my links too-it took me awhile to figure out how to do it though. I really like this whole blog thing!

Kristine L. said...

Ah man... that sucks. I guess you will just have to pick up a few hours at the good ol' Red X. :) Just kidding... kinda