Thursday, October 04, 2007

So much for that.

I had been looking forward to this weekend for quite some time now. The boy that I dated while I was in Key West had planned a trip to Utah for this weekend. He was supposed to get in tonight. Last night I got a phone call and he told me he had some bad news. I immediately knew what he was going to say so I mentally prepared myself as best as I could. Sure enough, the news was that he was no longer going to make the trip. His mom had to have surgery yesterday and I guess it didn't go very well and since he's the "man of the house" he had to stay with her. I completely understand and I'm not mad or anything but I can't help but be a little disappointed. I haven't seen him in over 4 months and was excited for him to come see Utah. Oh well. I guess I'll have to find something ridiculously fun to do this weekend instead.

No comments: