Monday, December 24, 2007

School's Out

Last week Kelli and I were bored at G&G Smith's house and took these pictures. Some are pretty funny so I wanted to post them. Enjoy!
I also went to the Vegas Bowl this weekend with Sarah. We had fun. I'll post some pics later. I got some good ones of our BF's on the team. I'm not exactly sure what comes over me once I'm on the field surrounded by other crazy fans but I seem to have no shame in that situation. Oh well. It makes for great memories! Oh and Merry Christmas tomorrow!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Merry Christmas Tara! Wish we were closer, as always! Soooo glad you FINALLY posted. Give hugs to all.

Kristine L. said...

VERY cute. I especially love that one where your nose is like miniature. Merry Christmas!

Julia said...

funny pics ... Anna loves that slideshow function. I think of the 200+ pictures we have on the harddrive, 195 are taken by herself.
I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas! Wish we could have seen you all!