Tuesday, February 26, 2008

David A.

I always love myself when I put off writing a paper until midnight the day before it is due, and even more when at that point I find myself getting distracted by videos like this:



I don't usually watch American Idol (because in all honesty, I don't really like it) until like the very last episode and even at that point, I usually don't really care who wins. I actually have yet to watch a full episode this year. I have, however, heard that this little guy from Utah has got a pretty amazing voice. I looked up his performances on YouTube and I've got to say, he's good. He's just so adorable and so talented! I probably won't start watching the show but will at least keep myself updated on his status and his performances via YouTube. I'm hoping he makes it far!

1 comment:

Kristine L. said...

Seriously... Love him. I watched this like three times. Ha ha.