Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Good Things



Tomorrow I'll be headed here:


That's right. I'm headed back to Key West. I'm super excited to get out of Utah and the snow. Y'all better hope I just come back. It's currently 76 degrees in Key West and 30 degrees in Provo. I'm pretty sure coming back to this crappy weather will be the hardest thing ever. It'll be fun to see some friends from there and to experience Key West without having to worry about going to work and what not, especially now that I'm 21. ;)

On another note, I just can't say it enough but if you are not watching Friday Night Lights, you are seriously missing out. Like, for real. I couldn't love Tim Riggins any more if he were a real person. And if you know me at all you'll know that I'm not usually into the long-haired, greasy drunks. For some reason though, Tim just does it for me.

Just look at him. Yeah, he's a dreamboat. I'll say it right here that if this show gets canceled, I will fall into a deep depression.

2 comments:

Kristine L. said...

Tara,

I am pretty sure I could say the same thing about lost. And YOU are seriously missing out. Jordan and I have almost finished season one and you can't even watch season 3... you are missing all of the excitement! Get on it! NOW!

Unknown said...

Tara--
How was Key West!!! I'm so freakin' jealous! I want summer here so bad! So how's school and everything treatin' ya? Well I miss ya!

Angie