Friday, August 08, 2008

8/8/08

Here are 8 things I'd rather be doing right now than sitting here at work.

4 Things I could easily be doing:
1. Sleeping in my bed.
2. On a plane to anywhere outside of Utah. Okay, I could more easily be driving out of Utah but whatev.
3. Watching a sappy chick flick.
4. Laying on my bed watching Law and Order: SVU (my new favorite).

4 things that I can fantasize about doing:
1. Getting ready to go to the Opening Ceremonies in Beijing.
2. Laying out at the beach in Hawaii.
3. Riding Splash Mountain at Disneyland.
4. Enjoying myself on an African Safari.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tara we missed you at Cherry Hill. You should have seen grandma doing the hoola! I was well worth the drive. Oah and I agree with all of your fantacies, if any of them ever happen I will be sure to give you a call first.

Anonymous said...

Tara we missed you at Cherry Hill. You should have seen grandma doing the hoola! I was well worth the drive. Oah and I agree with all of your fantacies, if any of them ever happen I will be sure to give you a call first.

hknight said...

Isn't there always something else we'drather be doing? I guess not always, but lots of the time!

Tami said...

TARA!!!!! TARA!!!!! So glad you're back! I almost thought of giving up on you. OK, I could never give up on you...it was merely a pre-thought. Come visit us at Grandma's. I need you...I need my TARA fix!

meeshw said...

Okay...I think you should also put on your list of "fantasy" to come and see me in California...:)

TAWNY said...

Law and Order SVU, huh? That's a new favorite of mine too...I'll join you in Hawaii.

Sarah C. said...

Please update, Tara. Thank you.

Amanda said...

I'm really surprised its been so long since you've posted!! whats going on??