Thursday, August 07, 2008

You won't believe what I'm about to say...


If you know me at all or have read this blog you will know that I LOVE this guy:
If you know me at all, have read this blog, or have even brought up NBA basketball to me in a passing conversation, you will know that I absolutely depise this guy:


And now they are teammates:

Which means that I'm now being forced to cheer for Kobe. It pains me to say it, let alone do it, but I guess it's a must. Of course I want Deron to do well. And if that means throwing alleyoops to Kobe-freaking-Bryant, then I guess I have to do it.

I don't like it at all. Not one bit.

2 comments:

meeshw said...

Haha...totally laughing...not that I am a total Kobe fan...but I do cheer for the Lakers...I know...sorry...and I think I cheer for them the hardest when they are playing the Jazz...I know...sorry again...
Go USA!

TAWNY said...

Welcome back Tito. I am going through the same mental battle myself! Of course I want Team USA to dominate, but that means being glad when Kobe scores. It pains my soul.