Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged...

Rules:
1.Link who tagged you: Kristine
2. List your quirks
3. Tag 6 other bloggers
4. Post the rules on your blog.

1. I bite my fingernails, all the time. I've done it for as long as I can remember and I can't stop. It's just a bad, ugly habit that I have.

2. I hate waiting for people. I really do. Like if I call you and tell you I'm coming to get you, that means you should probably be ready when I get there. Or at least tell me that you still need a few minutes. Also, if you tell me you're coming at a certain time and don't show up, it irritates me.

3. I get way too into my sports teams. Mostly BYU Football and the Utah Jazz. I get so into it that it makes when they lose hurt that much worse. Like last week when BYU played like CRAP. I'm still not over it and probably won't be for a while. Sometimes I wonder if the heartache my teams cause me is worth it... Yes, it most definitely is.

4. I love watching marathon television. Basically when there's a marathon on of a show that I love, I'll watch it. And this includes the marathons I provide for myself by watching these shows on DVD. Project Runway, Friday Night Lights, CSI, Law and Order, 24, etc. I just love me some good TV.

5. I love Wikipedia. As Michael Scott would say it's "the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information." :) I always reference it whenever I want to know anything about anything. I know that sometimes it's not always accurate but I still love to read what's on there.

6. I say that I love scary movies, but I don't think that I actually do. I get really excited to go see them and get really pumped up, but then I basically watch the entire movie with my hands covering my eyes and plugging my ears. Another thing about scary stuff though is that I hate Haunted Houses. I think they're gay and I don't ever get scared at them, so I guess that's kindof weird considering I get pretty scared in movies.

7. I immediately change into comfy clothing when I get home from work/school. I hate wearing jeans all day so as soon as I walk in the door, I start unbuttoning.

8. I listen to music any time I can. I love having my ipod with me so I can throw in my earphones when I get the chance. Or at home I plug it into speakers. This has been a problem since I've recently lost my earphones.

9. I never wash my face. Okay, that's untrue because I wash it when I shower. But I never wash it before bed or anything like that. Unless I shower right before bed, I always go to sleep with my makeup from the day still on. It's never caused me any sort of problems so if you think I'm gross, sorry. But an acne-less face without having to wash it is quite nice. ;)

10. I swear way more than I should. Obviously, I should never swear and I wish I could say that was the case. Some of you know how often it really is but for those of you who don't, lets just say that it's more than never. :)

Okay, I tag Megan, Tawny, Tami(you know you want to blog), Amanda, Mele, and McKensie.

2 comments:

meeshw said...

Wow...you posted two blogs in one week...awesome...yes I am at work and I should be working...but it is much more fun reading blogs! :) Especially yours! Love your quirks...mmm...I think we share a few...

Amanda said...

haha and you know you don't even shower that often =) so nice to see another post from you!