Sunday, February 21, 2010

Travels

I've been feeling like I'm in need of a vacation lately. Unfortunately, I don't have the time, nor the money. So I'm stuck looking through pictures of vacations from the past. Some which I have mentioned I would dedicate posts to and never have. So while these pictures aren't exactly what I promised, at least it's something right?

Key West
(I realize the trip I took back there was 2 years ago but oh well.) I'll admit it. Sometimes I creep on the current Del Sol girls Facebook pictures and it makes me miss Key West a lot. I wish I could go back and do it again and make sure I didn't miss out on anything. Truthfully, I think it comes down to me needing to live in a sunny place near a beach. Yeah, that's it.



Washington D.C.
Love this place. I did post about the trip so I won't say much but I definitely hope this wasn't my last time there. I'll make sure of it actually.




New York City
I had a great time in NYC. I absolutely love that city and would love to be able to make this trip a yearly thing. We crammed a lot into a few days but it was so worth it.

Bartering on Canal Street. Next time I'll take some cash with me...

Um, Felicity anyone??

Central Park bright and early at 6 in the morning. Amazing.

Yankees vs. Red Sox game.


For those of you who know me, baseball is not my favorite sport. If I'm forced to go to a game, I like to show up at about the 5th inning. THIS GAME WENT 15 INNINGS LONG PEOPLE. But I'll be honest, I loved it. It was a lot of fun being there for this game between these huge rivals. I cheered for the Yankees and I fell in love with Johnny Damon. And I'm a fan now and totally cheered them on to win the World Series. :)

On our last day there I had a couple hours by myself in the city because my flight left later than everyone elses. I spent the day in Central Park. The difference between Central Park at 6:00 am and 3:00 on a sunny afternoon? Oh, just about a million people. I loved Central Park. Absolutely loved it. All around it was just an awesome time and that city is amazing!

2 comments:

Sarah C. said...

I absolutely loathe you due to your chronically beautiful hair.

I feel better now that that's out there.

TAWNY said...

We took some sweet trips last year. Let's plan one for this year. Let's look into some pyramid schemes to finance it.