Sunday, January 03, 2010

Changes

I'm fascinated by murder and crime. I just am. Not in the way that I want to do it, obviously. But I love watching TV shows that are all about that sort of stuff. Especially if it's based on a true story. I will always jump on the internet immediately after watching something like that and look up more details on the story. I recently watched a movie with Tupac in it and while the movie wasn't about him or anything like that, I became extremely fascinated with him and his life. And especially his murder. So I've added all these documentaries about him to my Netflix queue and have been reading up on him on the internet. He was an interesting person, that's for sure. And it's sad that his life was cut short. Anyway, I don't really have a point to this post but I think that his song "Changes" is probably one of my favorite songs. I can listen to it over and over again. Take a listen if you wish.


No comments: