Wednesday, December 23, 2009

dear so and so...

I'm not going to pretend that I didn't copy this idea from someone else. I totally did. You'll get over it.


dear facebook privacy change,
i like you. people still can't see my profile but it seems like nobody else has realized they aren't private anymore making my fb stalking much easier.

dear christmas,
i wish i had more money to spend on you for my family this year. regardless, i'm still excited for you.

dear friday night lights,
you make me happy. very happy.

dear creepers,
how do you always manage to find me?

dear self,
stop being so nice to the creepers. you're not helping the situation.

dear utah jazz,
our relationship is on thin ice after that maynor trade. i'm really mad at you right now.

dear girli'venevermetbutjustdon'tlike,
i just don't like you. plain and simple. you bug.

dear jersey shore(the show, not the place),
you're probably the most ridiculous show i've ever watched. but i secretly love you. guido fist pump!

dear snow,
i don't and won't ever like you. and i can't wait to never have to see you again.

dear reggie bush,
you're dating a whore. but i still like you and just looking at your face makes me happy.

dear couples on facebook,
there is a time and a place to express your "feelings" for each other and facebook statuses are not it. please, spare the rest of us.

dear 2010,
i beg you to be better than 2009. thank you.

dear dillon, tx,
if i could pick any town to live in, real or fictional, i would pick you. especially if it came with a legal tim riggins.

dear family and friends,
have a merry christmas and a happy new year! love you all!

4 comments:

Mele said...

dear tara,
love it.

dear girli'venevermetbutjustdon'tlike,
i dont like you either.

xoxo -M

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My Life As I Know It said...

okay me and lara were just talking about lame couples on facebook writing babe and what not...if you have a serious relationship it does not need to be displayed all over your facebook wall. If you miss them...TEXT or CALL chances are they will get that sooner!! ha

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!