Wednesday, March 01, 2006

All in a days work...

Well I've officially had this blog for about 2 1/2 months now and have written nothing. But the days at work seem to be getting longer and more boring so I've decided to use what spare time I have(which really shouldn't be any if I were doing what I was supposed to) to actually write something. I just hope none of my co-workers ever come across this here blog of mine. Lets be honest though, I don't think anyone will be reading this, so I really have nothing to worry about. And as much as Iwish I had interesting things to talk about, I don't. So this blog will more than likely be used as a journal entry type thing. They will probably be long boring entries that happen a little more often than someone might like. But I work 30 hours every week and I need something to do in between entering invoices into the computer. I am not nearly as clever, smart, or funny as my friend Sarah though so you might just want to go read her blog instead.

So I recently joined Weight Watchers in my quest for getting back into shape. And I'm taking a chance by saying that that no one will read this because the only people who know that I joined are the people who wil lhelp encourage me. Also, I'm not usually one to broadcast my insecurities except to those I know will love me regardless. Anyway, I'm one day into it and so far, it's been pretty good. I stayed within my point range yesterday but still felt like I shouldn't eat so much if I wanted to make any progress. I wasn't able to make it to the gym because my day was so busy but I will soon incorporate a workout into my quest for skinnyness. I know that things like this take time but sometimes I really wish I could just fast forward my life and see the results. See if when I'm in Hawaii for 2 weeks this summer that people don't actually confuse me for the whale swimming in the ocean. I guess that we will see. I like to think that documenting my progress on this blog will also help to motivate me. Who knows.

So I like TV. What is wrong with that? My little brother Caden, who is 5, just told me that I was in love with the TV. In return, I told him hewas in love with the Nintendo, which I truly believe. He is in love with the Nintendo, but I am not in love with TV. Do I like it? Yes. I don't even watch it that much but I do have my favorite shows, some of which aren't even on the air anymore (Felicity, Dawson's, Friends, Alias(to me, Alias ended the day Vaughn died, if not long before)). My current favorite, possibly of all time, is "24. Which I will probably talk about more than once on here. It's been interesting for me to see that when I meet someone or find out that they are also a fan, it makes me like them even more. As if liking "24" is a great characteristic for someone to have. Yeah, right. But it just lets me know that we probably go through the same thing each week waiting for Monday night to roll around. Geez, maybe I am in love...

1 comment:

Sarah C. said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with loving TV. Let's be honest -- you'll have a much better relationship with the characters on your favorite shows then you'll ever have in real life! For ex: like I would NEVER be mad at Noel, my perfect man. And McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy will always love me. Think about it.