Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Winter Semesteritis

There is approximately only 2 weeks of school left. I can't believe how
fast this semester has gone by. It feels like just yesterday that I was
saying this exact same thing about Fall semester. I am suffering from
what I would like to call Winter Semesteritis. There are only 2 weeks of
school left and then SUMMER. I'm starting to get antsy. I want it all to
be DONE. I just pray that these next two weeks go by just as fast as the
previous weeks have. Though I highly doubt that it will happen.
I'm looking forward to this summer, it should be fun. I was considering
doing an internship for a company called Del Sol. They would send me one
of their exotic locations and I would work for them. But I decided that
instead of me going somewhere awesome for 4 months and making no money,
it would be better for me to stick around here, work, and attempt to
save some money. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm going to move home which
wasn't the original plan. But if I live at home it will help in the
attempt to save money. This doesn't mean I'm not going to take some
vacations this summer. I plan on going to Hawaii as soon as school is
out. Whether it be for 10 days or 14, I am going. Even if I have to go
by myself, I still plan on going. I just know that I need to get away
and why not go to Hawaii when I have a free place to stay? But hopefully
my friends will be able to do it and come with me. This summer looks to
be filled with lots of fun little random trips. This is what has to
happen in order to keep me sane for 4 months of nothing but work.

No comments: