Friday, March 21, 2008

Hater

Listen, I realize that I've posted a lot about basketball (mostly ugly players) lately but hey, it's March, which means March Madness so what else would you expect? Today was not a good day. It just wasn't. First of all, I had to work all day which is never fun. I come home and prep myself for a night filled with basketball only to watch BYU lose and then watch freaking Kobe Bryant and the Lakers beat the Jazz. I hate my life.

Speaking of Kobe...I kid you not, if there were words to describe how much I hated that guy, they certainly would be swear words. That's the thing though. Not even swear words can do my hatred for him justice. I CANNOT stand him. I hate watching him play. I hate watching him speak. I hate his commercials. I hate reading about him. And let's not forget the fact that he's an alleged rapist and if not that, an adulterer who had to buy his wife off with a 4 million dollar ring. There isn't one thing I like about the guy. Except for the fact that he's not on the Jazz because then I'd be forced to cheer for him.
Like how I went all Perez Hilton on ya?! :)

He's such a whiner. He whines after EVERY call that goes against him. Shut up already!!! No, I'm not stupid and I realize he's a pretty darn good player. But I just can't stand him! He gives me serious rage, if ya couldn't tell. I admit it. I am a hater. I HATE Kobe Bryant.

1 comment:

Sarah C. said...

Perez would be proud, Tara. Very, very proud.