Wednesday, March 12, 2008

These guys make millions and I still feel bad for them.

I know I just posted the other day about another ugly player in the NBA but all these Jazz games I'm watching are leading me to think that maybe the Jazz, as a team, really aren't that ugly.

How can this guy honestly look in the mirror everyday and think that that THING growing on his chin makes him look good?? I'm sorry, but he's not that great looking to begin with and the beard is definitely not doing him any favors.

There are some really unfortunate looking NBA players. I always thought the Jazz got stuck with some lookers but let's be honest, adding Kyle Korver really took them out of the contest for the ugliest NBA team. Call me a terrible person for posting about ugly people, but some of these guys might actually make you laugh out loud when you look at them. And like I said, they're making millions so I don't feel THAT bad about it. Check out this guy, for example:


Or this guy:

Wow, I am a terrible person, aren't I? Shoot, I just realized both these guys play for the Clippers. Looks like they get the title of Ugliest NBA Team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.