Thursday, February 05, 2009

Back in the Game

I've decided to start blogging again. I realize I have been a terrible blogger for a whlie now and I've decided to change. That's the first step, right? So until I find something to blog about, I'll just post some pics from some things I never wrote about.

Chillin' by the crick in Torrey, Utah.


Hanging out with Chasey!



St. George



I got some bangs!Before the BYU/Utah basketball game.


Oh and only one of the best nights of my life! Coldplay Concert. Which I do plan on dedicating an entire post to. :)

6 comments:

hknight said...

I LOVE the bangs! Super cute!

meeshw said...

Yeah!!!! You blogged!!!
I think the bangs look great...but then your hair always looks good to me...love the polaroid style pics...look forward to your Coldplay post...Greg is a HUGE fan as well...in fact he is yet to take me to a concert :(...but I believe that will be corrected the next time they are in the neighborhood!!! :)

Julia said...

I third the bangs approval!! V. cute.

And three cheers for blogging again ... for a lazy aunt it's a good way to keep up with you :)

Neal and Angie said...

So glad you've decided to start blogging again! I love the pic of you and chase! That is priceless. I really do love your new bangs too--you look so hot! :)

Tami said...

Just me and Mark here. I'm SO excited you decided to post again! Woo hoo! Keep it up. I love hearing what's going on. Love you! BTW, I had a weak moment and un-tagged myself from the Cheesecakde Factory picture--Ellie saw it and asked if I was pregnant in that picture (not even close...but it sure looked like it. blah!). :)

TAWNY said...

I'm ready for some Torrey Time myself.