Thursday, February 26, 2009

Still Sick

Yep, I'm still sick.

Or sick again. The symptoms have totally changed from my last sick post though. I threw up on Sunday and have felt pretty nauseated ever since. It gets real bad sometimes and other times, it's not as bad and I think I'm getting better. I have absolutely no appetite but then I get so hungry I have to eat something. And then I just start to feel sick again. I haven't gone to the doctor or anything because I keep expecting it all to go away! It's pretty miserable though, no doubt about that. I can't even remember the last time I actually felt normal and healthy! I think my body officially hates me.

3 comments:

meeshw said...

Get you sick butt to the doctors! :) There is nothing worse than never feeling well...you need answers!
Love you Tara!

hknight said...

Those are all the syptoms I feel when I'm pregnant and they last forever! Not that that's what I'm implying. Anyway that sucks, Sorry! Feel better soon!

TAWNY said...

I really shouldn't have let you drink my Powerade the other day. But, two days later I am still well. Maybe it's all in your head...