Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Movin' Out

So yesterday I moved into my new apartment. I'm not completely moved in but I'm getting there. I hate the whole moving process. I haven't done it since I moved to and from Key West last year when I had to pack everything into 2 suitcases. That was hard! I met my roommates and luckily they seem pretty cool. We haven't really had a conversation longer than 2 minutes though so we'll see. We've all just been unpacking though so we've all basically been confined to our rooms. We each have our own room so that is going to be way nice. I need some decorations for my room though. It's so bare! I even whipped out the old posters that Kristine and I purchased during our good times as roommates. I don't know that I'll put any of them up, but take a look at my poll and tell me which one you think I should put up, if I decide to do so! My personal choice is Adam Brody (the poster I stole from my klepto roommate a few years ago) because he's a dream boat!

1 comment:

Kristine L. said...

Um, I think you know who got my vote. Sounds like tons of fun. It is like we are both going back to our good ol' Glenwood days... You moving out again... me having an apartment that is oddly similar to the Glenwood...