Thursday, April 10, 2008

Weekly Poll

A few of my friends have started to include polls on their blogs. I decided to add that element to my blog as well. Check out my first poll about a weekly poll in the right corner. (Oh and sorry about the hell word. That's just the type of enthusiasm I want you to have about the polls!;) Just kidding.) I already know that not a lot of people read this blog, which is fine so in all honesty, I only expect a few votes each time but whatev. It gives me something else to do with this blog. Feel free to participate in the poll whenever you please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tara I love to poll idea. I am the only Full House lover. Oah well! So I made my blog private, so e-mail me your e-mail and I'll add you to my invite list. Hope all is FABULOUS!! love,
Steph
stephzmbb@hotmail.com