Friday, April 18, 2008

An open letter to the Utah Jazz

Dear Utah Jazz,

On the eve of the playoffs and the wake of another disturbing performance on the road the other night I just want to say, if you don't beat the Rockets in the first round, the Davies household will be a very, very unhappy place and trust me, my family will hate you for losing more than I will. Don't do it.

Regards,
Tara Davies

PS. Kyle, this is grounds for breaking up. You're lucky I'm a forgiving person...

What ARE you doing? Whatever it is, it's definitely not defense and it would be in your best interest to NEVER DO IT AGAIN. Thank you and see you tonight. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Just so you know, as part of my sharing time on Sun. I'm telling our primary that you saw Pres. Monson at the Jazz game! Hope you don't mind!!

Kristine L. said...

Ur a Nerd.