Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Summa Lovin'

So if you've noticed my new poll then you've probably gathered that I'm moving out on Monday. I am so freakin' excited, it's not even funny. I've been living at home ever since I got back from Key West and seriously, it's time. Time to leave my room downstairs and never come back. Well, that's the plan anyway. We'll see how it goes. I've been thinking of some plans/goals for myself to do this summer. Here are a few of them:

  • Eat lots and lots of Otter Pops.
  • Catch up on LOST. I'm SO behind.
  • Lay out 3 times a week.
  • Go on lots of road trips where I only spend $20 total.
  • Get in shape for the possible trip to Havasupai (Still not a sure thing though, Tawn)
  • Take lots and lots of pictures.
  • Watch a lot of TV.
  • July 11th = Thunder from Down Under.
  • Sleep a lot.
  • Learn how to cook at least one thing.
  • Relive my childhood memories at Disneyland.
  • Go to sleep before midnight at least once a week. HA!
  • SYTYCD.
  • See option 3 on my poll.

Clearly, my plans have AWESOME written all over them and clearly, my priorities are in the right spot. My summer is going to be frickin' awesome. And to think that this is just a smidgen of what I have planned for myself! If anyone is interested in joining me for ANY of these activities, please, don't hesitate to call. ;)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I totally forgot about SYTYCD!!! Sweet! That's about the only thing I can look forward to this summer, since I'm continuing my relationship with school :)

Oh and Tara please move Thunder from Down Under to May 13th. Unless you want to go twice....... which I wouldn't object to.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Michelle's comment on goin twice! And hopefully I will be along for the ride on most of these good times! And I have to admit I was wrong, they didn't go 4-0. I am still so depressed currently :( The only thing keepin me goin on in life is this list!

Kristine L. said...

Tara, please let me be the one who teaches you to cook that one item. :) I will teach you in Chicago. I am not sure how you will get here on $20 though... That might be the hard part.

Amanda said...

I think I want to join you on most of those activities! and... thunder down under?? =)